Yaaram Complete Novel By Sumaira Hameed, Free Urdu Novel Yaaram in High Quality Images. Read Now and Download your Favorite urdu Novel Yaaram by Sumera Hameed. Yaram is very famous and most readable Urdu Novel by Sumera Hamid.
You will be loving every character of this novel and cannot stop your self reading complete novel if you started it once. The Most Favorite and known characters of the novel are Drake, Sai, Jim, Amarha, Veera, Aaliyan and one and only most favorite and famous character CARL. The Hero of the Novel is Aaliyan While the Heroin is Amarha.
read here now Yaaram Complete Novel
Sumaira Hameed is as of now the best process author as indicated by me. Yaaram Complete Novel Outstanding amongst other things about her will be her written work style. Her composition has an antique touch to it. It aggravates the hellfire out of me when scholars utilize pointless English in their works. I know the utilization of certain English words is unavoidable, however now a days essayists include English with no solid reason. I adore how Sumaira Hameed writes in absolutely unadulterated Urdu Yaaram Complete Novel.
Presently coming towards the real survey how about we examine the great things first:
– Well, the best thing was the means by which one of a kind, uncustomary and unique the written work was.
– Apart from that I adored how every single character was very much created. All the optional characters had a back story.
– I cherished the character of Amraha’s landowner. Reception of children from a shelter is still fairly an unthinkable in our general public. I adored how this issue was dicussed.
– I adored the character of Amraha’s granddad. Generally the process scholars demonstrate Pakistani men in an exceptionally negative light. Which may be valid at times, obviously it’s not generally like that.
– My most loved character was Margaret. I cherished perusing about her. The greater part of the romantic tales influence me to feign exacerbation. Margaret’s didn’t; on account of the written work style.
– The storyline was extraordinary. It didn’t spin around religion and didn’t address on how “achi larkiyan” should act.
Presently coming towards the issues I have with “yaaram”:
Yaaram Complete Novel
– First things to begin with, I loathe the character of Amraha. As indicated by the back story Amraha is a young lady who is continually taunted and mortified by her relatives and even her folks since they think of her as “manhoos”. Coherently a young lady like her ought to be extremely develop, genuine and centered. However Amraha was a total inverse of that. She really acted like a multi year old. There came a period when I really began reasoning that Amraha was rationally impeded. Aside from that the things she did were stupid to the point that I truly needed to slap her.
– Aaliyan was excessively great sincerely. There came a period when I began considering on the off chance that he was really an ordinary individual or some “farishta”.
– Aaliyan carried on with his life as a Muslim. Also, truly I can’t understand why. Intelligently he should’ve loathed Muslims after what his Muslim dad did with him and his mom. I would have adored it if the essayist had clarified why he turned towards Islam. I can figure might be a direct result of Lady Mehar. Yet at the same time I require a clarification.
– The entire story was so soft and sweet that I was certain I would wind up having diabetes.
– All characters were excessively decent. They were altogether conceived and raised in remote nations, with various religious and social qualities. However, they all acted like normal Pakistani college understudies. Experiencing childhood in remote nations doesn’t imply that they must be abhorrent or terrible in any capacity, yet they ought to have an alternate outlook and changed scale for the estimation of good and underhanded and to some degree diverse good qualities; which they hadn’t in the novel.
Yet at the same time I would prescribe it. As it was still a considerable measure superior to our normal process books.